Comparing rates to other studios? – Compare carefully! Studio design, size, gear, and staff experience can make a huge difference in the final recording.
Studio Rates – The studio rates below are a general guideline. CALL Eric or Eli at Clear Lake Recording Studios for a FREE consultation to get the best rate for your project. Choose Clear Lake Recording studios for the best sound and gear, engineered by experienced staff at reasonable rates.
As low as $60 per hour *** Call for 2017 pricing and our Engineer Rates!
On a Budget? Call us about your project, and we can talk about the many affordable ways to make it a reality!Rates above include: Studio A control Room – Studio A live Room – 4 Iso Rooms. – ProTools HDX – Vintage Trident Console – Classic Microphone collection – analog preamps-compressors- equalizers and reverb to give you the best possible sound. Also use of Yamaha C7 (tuning extra) – amps – Hammond B3 with Leslie – lounge and patio access. If you need something we do not have – we can rent it (additional fees apply)
Studio B– Rates as low as $45 per hour . **** Call for 2017 pricing!
Studio C – Long Term lock outs
Studio D – Long Term lock outs
Mixing – $300/ per song – unattended mix session – album rates available * Includes 1 revision, instrumental versions or stems billed at hourly rate
Tape Baking $20/ per tape –
Tape Transfer $60/ 2” reel – $40/ ½ Reel
Studio Policies Basics
- Booking Deposit of 50% due prior to session guarantees your time slot. Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations within 48 hours forfeits the entire amount of the session.
- Payment is due at the end of each session and before release of recording media – No Exceptions
- Billing starts at the time booked – Minimum session 3 hours
- Billing is done in ½ hour increments – Overtime at standard hourly rate
- You are responsible for any damage to studio property by you or your party
- We assume no risk and make no guarantees for the safety of client’s equipment or materials