As Clear Lake and Fever Recording Studios welcome everyone back in these challenging times, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our top priority.
Below is a complete list of Reopening Guidelines and Protocols to assure our clients they are Entering a safe and clean environment.
Facility Cleaning and Disinfecting Before Sessions:
- The Studios
- All Surfaces cleaned
- Console disinfected with wipes and infrared
- Microphones, Headphones, and Pop Filters wiped down.
- Keyboards, Mice, and all peripherals wiped down
- Door handles and railings disinfected
- Common Areas
- All surfaces and counters cleaned
- Door handles and faucets cleaned
- All Bathroom fixtures cleaned
- Wipes available for all clients for any surface before and after use
Other Safety Measures
- Sign-in sheets are posted at entrances
- Hand sanitizer and face masks are at entrances for client use
- Gloves available for use throughout studio
- Signs are posted throughout the facility as a reminder
- Hepa HVAC filters replaced frequently
- Single-use cups, plates, and utensils available for all clients
- All employees have undergone extensive training on proper disinfection techniques
- All employees are required to wear masks and undergo screening before every session
- Dedicated sanitation teams are assigned to meticulously disinfect every area of the studio before each session
- Temperatures are taken, and daily evaluations on employee health before sessions is documented.
Social Distancing Measures
- Each studio limited to the number of clients that can comfortably stay 6 ft. apart.
- Studio A – 4 people excluding staff
- Studio B – 2 people excluding staff
- Fever Studio – 6 people excluding staff
- All common areas have limited seating to adhere to guidelines
- Strict instructions to staff to shut down, or deny any session or client who refuses to adhere to our distancing guidelines.
- All staff members are empowered to shut down non-compliant sessions.
- Staff do not handle client food beyond handing the closed container or bag after delivery.
- All clients and visitors are required to follow city guidance on mask protocol.
Screening Protocols to keep our clients and staff safe
- All clients and staff must sign in for each session and confirm the following:
- They have not come in contact with anyone who is sick in last two weeks
- They have not recently traveled
- Their temperature is less than 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sign in sheet will be visible to all session participants.
- Disinfected pens will be available to everyone who signs in.
- Temperature will be taken by staff with a contactless forehead thermometer.